Diane Moore is featured in:
-verge magazine blog: (3.14.16) - Runaway Retirees -European sabbatical
-verge magazine blog: (4.10.16) Good Manners Are Universal
-American Christian Fiction Writers (2.3.16)
-Sleuths and Suspects
Please also visit my salon website at: www.beautywithdiane.com
"Love Thy Neighbor."
Parson Place Press releases Love Thy Neighbor.
To schedule a book reading/signing, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to author Diane Moore's website. You'll find:
2016 Updates: It's here. "Love Thy Neighbor" in e-book format. Now available for Kindle and Nook.
Heroine Deirdre Morgan is in tight spots, which she gracefully turns to her advantage. The Police Chief keeps Deirdre at the forefront of the homicide investigation, while Detective Stuart Beaumont tries keeps her at the top of the suspect list.
- If you'd like to schedule a book reading/signing, please
e-mail me at email@example.com.
- In the late '90s, I wrote a series of articles exposing a San Antonio nurse impostor. After being convicted and serving time, she was still at it in 2005. And again in 2013. See my published writing and if you are a healthcare provider, please do extensive background checks before you hire.
- On my novel, Working with extraordinary Christian book publisher Rev. Michael L.White, founder of Parson Place Press.
2nd novel in this series, D'Vine Intervention is moving along. In it, Deirdre and Stuart work together to solve a murder mystery enttangled with a conspiracy that pours into Europe's centuries-old wineries.
- Latest News: Great meeting with a fun book club in Anchorage, AK. I continue to stay active with local writers' and critique groups, which has really been positive for the deeper development of heroine Deirdre Morgan and hero Stuart Beaumont. I am currently serving as publicity and communications director for the Alliance of the San Antonio District Dental Society.
- Had a great time at the 2011 American Christian Fiction Writer's Conference in September in St. Louis Met with Editors from major Publishing Houses. Also attended some great writing seminars and met with published authors.
- Published Writing: See published news and magazine articles that range from non-fiction investigative reports and news items on various topics, including parenting, mental health issues, ortodontics and dentistry, medical breakthroughs, inspirational stories about local heroes, especially in Tae Kwon Do Times and Inside Karate.
- New Books features exclusive excerpts from upcoming fiction and non-fiction works.
- Sample Writing and Reviews: Read latest excerpts from my romance/mystery novel in the works. I'll let you know when it is sold to a publisher and when it will available for sale in bookstores.
Diane is an award-winning journalist whose works have appeared in various media including Chicago Parent, The Woman Engineer, Police Times, Tae Kwon Do Times, San Antonio Medicine magazine, True Story and Jive magazines and the Medical Gazette newspaper.
As an investigative journalist, Diane's work exposing a nurse imposter earned her an invitation to appear on NBC's the Leeza Gibbons show. She earned the Anson Jones award for medical writing and the National Mental Health Association's award for thorough research and investigative reports in the mental health industry. The Texas Department of Child and Protective Services also honored her for her articles that educated readers on recognizing and accurately reporting child abuse.
Her journalism expertise combined with her work as a public relations and corporate communications executive for Fortune 500 companies, helps Diane set the stage for her exciting novels.
Diane's enthusiasm for adventure was inspired by her parents' goal to see all 50 of the United States by Diane's 18th birthday. Planting the seeds of exploration, Diane traveled 500 miles away from home to pursue her writing career at the well respected University of Missouri's School of Journalism. She earned two degrees, a bachelor of journalism in magazine journalism and a bachelor of arts degree in Spanish literature.
Diane and her husband Pat currently live in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany, but formerly called San Antonio, Texas, home. They travel extensively throughout the U.S. and Europe to visit their six children and four grandchildren; Barclay (www.PinnacleMortgageAlaska.com), Erin, Jake (www.sa-industrial.com), Raleigh, Erika and Andrea. Grandchildren, Daphne, Clara, Brynleigh and Jackson.
Other links and notes of interest:
When I'm not writing, I'm a beautician and skincare specialist at the Stylique Spa in Grafenwoehr, Germany, and an independent consultant with BeautiControl (www.beautipage.com/beauti-with-diane). I enjoy making people feel good about their external appearances as well as internal peace and spirituality. Visit my salon website at: www.beautywithdiane.com